Global Sport Fishing Equipment Market 2020-2027
Dublin, June 10, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Sports Fishing Equipment – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis and looming economic recession, the global sport fishing equipment market will experience an expected growth of US $ 2.7 billion during the analysis period, driven by a rate of Compound annual growth (CAGR) revised to 2.3%. Rods, Reels, & Poles, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, is expected to grow over 2.2% to a market size of US $ 7.9 billion by the end of the period analysis. An unusual time in history, the coronavirus pandemic sparked an unprecedented series of events affecting all industries. The rods, reels and poles market will be reset to a new normal which, in the future, in a post COVID-19 era, will be continually redefined and redesigned. Staying on top of trends and accurate analysis is more important than ever in managing uncertainty, change and constantly adapting to new and changing market conditions.
Under the new emerging geographic scenario, the United States is expected to readjust to a CAGR of 1.4%. In Europe, the region most affected by the pandemic, Germany will add more than US $ 57.8 million to the size of the region over the next 7-8 years. In addition, more than US $ 68.3 million of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of European markets. In Japan, the Rods, Reels, & Poles segment will reach a market size of US $ 394 million at the end of the analysis period. Blamed for the pandemic, China faces significant political and economic challenges. Amid the growing push for decoupling and economic distancing, changing relations between China and the rest of the world will influence competition and opportunities in the sport fishing equipment market. Against this backdrop and changing geopolitical, business and consumer sentiment, the world’s second-largest economy will grow 4.8% over the next two years and add approximately US $ 931 million in addressable market opportunities. .
The overall analysis and forecast periods covered in the report are 2020-2027 (current and future analysis) and 2012-2019 (historical review). Research estimates are provided for 2020, while research projections cover the period 2021-2027.
Continued monitoring for emerging signs of a possible post-COVID-19 post-crisis New World Order is a must for aspiring companies and their astute executives looking to succeed in the rapidly changing sport fishing equipment market landscape.
The competitors identified in this market are, among others:
- AFTCO Mfg. Co., Inc.
- Daiwa Company
- Eagle Claw Fishing Tackle Co.
- Eppinger Mfg. Co.
- Gamakatsu Co., Ltd.
- Grandt Industries, Inc.
- Jim Teeny, Inc.
- Koppers Fishing
- O. Mustad & Fils AS
- Okuma Fishing Tackle Corporation
- Plano Synergy Holdings, Inc.
- PRADCO Outdoor Brands, Inc.
- Pure Peach, Inc.
- Rapala VMC Corporation
- Sea Masterenterprise Co., Ltd.
- Shimano, Inc.
- Taylor fly fishing
- TICA fishing equipment
Main topics covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY AND SCOPE OF THE REPORT
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of Covid-19 and an impending global recession
- Recent market activity
- Sport fishing equipment: meet the ever-changing needs of recreational fishing, the healthy hobby
- Many Health and Wellness Benefits of Recreational Fishing Drive Widespread Adoption of Fishing Gear
- Top health and well-being benefits of recreational fishing ranked in order of importance
- Global Market Outlook
- Lures, flies and baits: the fastest growing segment
- Market shares of global competitors
- Market share scenario of competitors in sport fishing equipment in the world (in%): 2018 and 2029
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS AND FACTORS
- Constant Proliferation of Connected Electronic Fishing Devices Drives Healthy Market Growth
- Select innovative electronic products related to sport fishing
- AngLR Tracker for Fishing Rod
- FishSentry Connected Fishing Rods
- PowerRay Underwater Robot
- Marcum Recon 5 Underwater Camera
- FLIR Ocean Scout TK Night Vision Camera
- The passion for the outdoors and the desire to preserve nature drives demand from the population of millennials
- Millennial World Population Facts and Figures: Significant Indicators of Opportunity
- Disruptive technologies that have transformed sport fishing boats over the years
- The growing popularity of the market expansion of the benefits of kayak fishing
- Increase disposable income to boost sales of sport fishing equipment
- Growing interest in fishing among women opens avenues for growth
- Airbomb: a revolutionary outdoor baiting device
- Shimano develops the world’s most advanced fishing reel
- Lures mimic the sounds of fish
- Lures with characteristic oscillating action
- The bait covers more water to find feeding fish
- 3d printed fishing bobbers
- Recent innovations in bow fishing
- Advances in Fly Fishing Reels
- Innovative fishing accessories
- Other innovative fishing rods, lures and reels
4. WORLD MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v2zikq
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for market research reports and international market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, major companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets also offers personalized research services providing targeted, comprehensive and personalized research.