The fishing rods market size was valued at USD 1.03 billion in 2021,
The global Fishing Rods Market size was valued at USD 1.03 Billion in 2021 growing at a CAGR of 5.18% from 2022 to 2032. Evolve Business Intelligence provides in-depth research study which helps to focus on the dynamics of the major market in several regions across the globe. Additionally, detailed market assessment is conducted by our analysts across various geographies including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa to to offer clients the opportunity to dominate emerging markets. The Fishing Rod market study includes growth factors, restraining factors, challenges, and opportunities which allow companies to assess the market capacity of the industry. The report provides the market size from 2020 to 2032 with a forecast period from 2022 to 2032. The report also contains revenue, production, sales consumption, price trends and other factors essential to assess any market .
Request a free sample report or PDF copy: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=OpenPR&reportCode=016384
• The global fishing rods market size was valued at USD 1.03 billion in 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.18% from 2022 to 2032.
• North America led the market in 2021
• Asia Pacific is expected to grow fastest at highest CAGR from 2022 to 2032
The Fishing Rods market report gives comprehensive information about the company and its past performance. The report also provides detailed market share analysis along with product benchmarking along with key developments.
The key players profiled in the report are:
• AFTCO Mfg
• Cabela’s Inc.
• Dongmi fishing
• Eagle Claw
• Preston Innovations; RYOBI
• Poke fishing
• Shimano; Holy Cross
• Tica Fishing
• Weihai Guangwei Group
The Global Fishing Rods Market report also includes information on company profiles, product descriptions, revenue, market share data and contact information for several regional, global and local companies. Due to the increase in technological innovation, R&D and M&A transactions in the industry, the market is becoming more popular in particular niche sectors. Additionally, a large number of regional and local vendors in the fishing rods market provide specialized product offerings as per geographic regions in line with the global manufacturing footprint. Due to the reliability, quality and technological modernity of global suppliers, it is difficult for new market entrants to compete.
Impact of COVID
In terms of the impact of COVID 19, the Fishing Rods Market report also includes the following data points:
● Impact of COVID19 on Fishing Rods Market Size
● Trend of end user/industry/application and preferences
● Government policies/Regulatory framework
● Strategy of key actors to fight against negative impacts / post-COVID strategies
● Opportunity in the fishing rod market
Get a free sample of this report @ https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=OpenPR&reportCode=016384
Market Segment by Rod Type:
o Ice fishing
o Telescopic rod services
Market segment by type of flexibility:
o Tip Flex
o Medium flex
o Full Flex Public
Market segment by sales channel:
o Supermarkets / Hypermarkets
o Sports shops
o Specialty stores
o Online shops
o Direct sourcing
For more information: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=OpenPR&reportCode=016384
Key region/countries covered
● North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
● Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
● Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
● Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, South Africa and Rest of MEA)
● Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
Reasons to buy this report:
• Detailed analysis of the impact of market drivers, restraints and opportunities
• Competitive intelligence to understand the ecosystem
• Detailed analysis of the total addressable market (TAM) of your products
• Investment pockets and new business opportunities
• Analysis of the gap between supply and demand
• Strategic planning
Evolve business intelligence
Contact: +1 773 644 5507 (US) / +441163182335 (UK)
Email: [email protected]
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence and consulting company that provides innovative solutions to meet business challenges. Our market research reports include data useful for micro, small, medium and large businesses. We provide solutions ranging from simple data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on the foundation of technological advancements providing highly accurate data through our in-house AI modeled data analysis and forecasting tool – EvolveBI. This tool tracks real-time data, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent developments for Fortune 2000 global companies.
This press release was published on openPR.